Wednesday 19 February 2020

Update 19th February 2020

Sorry about there being no updates for a long while, which is due to a combination of a busy home life, with a few weekends away, and a pretty poor run of results, which has led to me revaluating my punting.
 
As Cheltenham approaches, and the poor run of results has led to my coffers being bare, I’ve drastically cut my punting. Now, I am doing the odd weekday bet, a limited few at the weekend, and the ante post bets from Matt Tombs and Northern Monkey.  As well, as hopefully getting my finances back on target, I feel that it also  will help me feel mentally fresh for what promises to be another epic Cheltenham. Already I have over £3k worth of ante post bets, with a varying of positions from non-runner to great value bet.
 
This weekend, shouldn’t be too busy, but I have a decent price about Bangkok, who is now odds on favourite for the Winter Derby. I’ll probably bet the picks of Value Bettor, Northern Monkey, and Handicap Snip, but keep stakes tight and hope for a good weekend to help fund Cheltenham.

No comments:

Post a Comment