Tuesday 7 September 2021

Blog 2021

It must be years since I’ve last updated the blog, but these days I seem to have a bit more time and I thought I issue a rare update.

Firstly, I am still alive (Just about), still working as a contractor, and for the last 18 months, since just after Cheltenham 2020 I’ve been working from home. In fact, I’ve changes jobs twice whilst working remotely. We’ve also got a new retired greyhound called Lochy.


Betting wise, it’s been the usual rollercoaster, some massive days of winnings, generally when Northern Monkey pulls off a big chop, and some of the inevitable long losing periods, when everything that could go wrong will do.

Fortunately, I write this having just come off a stellar weekend of unbridled success. Northern Monkey went big on the Haydock Sprint Cup winner Emaraaty Anna at ante post 20/1, who was also selected by Handicap Snip at 12/1.  Other winners also came from The Prophet. Tyrells Racing, and Roger Bush. Roger Bush has been good form recently with 3 winners on the bounce.


Monday and today (Tuesday) its been poor racing, and to be honest, it’s a question of just making sure that I limit any losses to a minimum. Wednesday looks a little better, and then its great racing on Thursday and the weekend, with the St Ledger meeting at Doncaster.


Other than racing, I also have a fantastic Rugby League tipster, Elite Rugby, who provided consistent profits in both Super League and NRL this season, and I follow Scottish Football bets, who is having a decent run.

Anyway, hopefully I’ll provide more posts from now on and explain my punting methods and let you enjoy the highs and lows of a gambling life.

No comments:

Post a Comment